Monday, June 20, 2011

That Which Does Not Kill Me...



Getting into RuneScape isn't as painful as you'd think, but there was pain.

3 or 4 Crafting levels set me back quite a bit. I miscalculated and turned out to be making a 50% loss instead of a 50% profit like I thought. 1.5 million I'll never see again.

I caught a few Dungeoneering levels and I'm well on my way to 70. 2 levels to go. I got a Slayer level, and an Agility level just because I can.

All of this puts me at 1890, which is shockingly speedier than I'd expected to reach my 1900 Total level goal.

I am now buying off some Dragon Darts and I'm heading to the Lumbridge Catacombs.

The Skeletons down there drop Champion's Scrolls.

Regards, IVIilitarus

1 comment:

  1. "The Skeletons down there drop Champion's Scrolls."

    Is that so? I'ven't a single Champion scroll yet. I'll heed this for some future occasion.

    ReplyDelete