Friday, June 17, 2011

Stupid Fish



I've got a month offa school. Look's nice. Got a bit of RuneScape on, that's something I haven't done in months.

I found out the economy on RuneScape fell apart whilst I wasn't looking. Bandos Godswords somehow made it to 6.4 million. It's really nice for people who want to buy one, but I'm one of those bastards who already had one and can no longer show off because it's worthless! Still have the Armadyl Armour, Dragonfire Shield and Dragon Claws to back up my ego, but still.

Did what I haven't done in a long time. Caught some Rocktail. 250? It's a start. I've got enough living minerals stocked up to be worth 4 million in Rocktail once caught and sold. At least the Rocktail prices didn't die. Cooked shark was at 443 and my order bought at 300 each. Strange.

The Stellar Dawn website's first birthday is coming up on the 14th of July and there is a RuneScape event being held to commemorate it, on the 16th. It's only been about half a year since we've gotten anything official from Jagex.

I'mma set a goal for myself. 18 levels on RuneScape. Any levels. I'm shockingly close to a 1900 total level and can probably push most of it out by the time the month is past. I don't have anything else to do. Battlefield 2142 is getting little, and I can only shoot so many people before it gets boring.

This also means I can complete a few of those longstanding goals of mine, like 70 Slayer and 70 Dungeoneering. These are some of the lower skills I have and could use a boost. I won't even look at Runecrafting because I hate it so much.

Regards, IVIilitarus

No comments:

Post a Comment