Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Don't Give a Shit About Either of You



http://www.stellardawncentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17474

http://services.stellardawn.com/m=forum_fo/c=CNYru3Kscpg/forums.ws?86,87,658,97268

Really, I just want my game.

Exams are coming up. I'm probably gonna go get back into EVE Online. The friend I gave my stuff and money to helped me work out a plan. The new Buddy System lets the 21 day invite be redeemed with a PLEX to the inviter. She'll invite me for a 21 Day trial. At the end of the trial, I'll use the PLEX she is given to add 30 Days. Then she'll sell all of my old stuff and send most of the money over, enough for a startup fund and another PLEX. That's 81 days in total, should be enough to get me started.

Which might work, if I hadn't suddenly gotten into Battlefield 2142. It was one of the first 5 video games I ever brought, and my first real FPS. I was about 13 at the time, and had no clue how to work the account, registration, patching and multiplayer element. In fact, the singleplayer was above me, too because I still had my old computer which couldn't even run the game. It collected dust for years and I got my new PC last year, so I installed it, but still had capped internet, so the multiplayer and patching. Battlefield singleplayer is notoriously shitty, with no more than 16 players per map and most of the maps locked.

Exams are coming up.

Battlefield 2142 is coming up.

This can't end well.

Regards, IVIilitarus

No comments:

Post a Comment