Sunday, May 8, 2011

Great Games Revisited 'n' Stuff



I don't feel like writing a long, winded bitching post today, so I'll keep it short; break from school is over. Minecraft was a lot of fun, and I'm looking into doing more, just need a bit of extra time. Exams are an route, ain't that a kick in the head?

Got some distance in Fallout: New Vegas. Very, very good game. Lots of fun stuff to do and quests to complete. Second chapter of Moros is coming along nicely. I really took my sweet time with that one, future chapters will be quicker. Probably. Maybe.

The Combine reform is pretty much dead on account of one person not doing their job: Me. I'm considering relegating the remains of the reform to everyone else. No input from me. They work between themselves to do what's left to do and present it to me for editing and review. This is to:

A. Kick their asses into gear.
B. Make them realise that I won't be here forever, and they better be able to work on their own if they want the Combine to get anywhere.
C. Make them realise I am fucking lazy and I'm the leader. If I don't want to do something, I don't have to and they're stuck picking up the slack in my stead.

Jagex is being stupid about their marketing for Stellar Dawn, which hasn't really changed in the last 5 months or so. In fact, their marketing strategy for Stellar Dawn is dumber than a particularly unintelligent sack of hammers.

Whoops. I said I wasn't gonna write a bitching post.

Well, it was only 25% bitching, right?

Regards, IVIilitarus

No comments:

Post a Comment