Thursday, November 25, 2010

Robot Genocide

The Stellar Dawn forum has recently seen a spate of Roleplaying threads.

The first 2 that got in before mine are at 91-92-179-84679 and 90-91-269-84049.

I dove in and dropped my own. 91-92-178-84650

Robot Genocide was launched recently and there won't be killing for a while. I want to tweak it with the community and build up support for it before launching, so as to guarantee success.

It's a very, very humourous take on giant robot warfare. Doesn't take itself seriously at all. Absurdity is the norm and the aim is to live up to the title.

Have a looksie, pl0x.

I also caught these 2 funnies in Canting yesterday, when the Tasks update was released. Perfect comedic timing right there.






Regards, IVIilitarus

1 comment:

  1. Bwahahahahaha! That's hysterical. I've read about the Tasks before hand in the news, so I wasn't surprised.

    Also, I'll take a look at that Roleplay.

    ReplyDelete