Monday, November 29, 2010

Combine Theme Song 'n' Stuffs

Somebody came up with the bright idea of The Combine needing a theme song.

So here, I'm adding all of my own selections for the idea. The songs are all in the music player in the corner. Just have to find them.

My proposal is to have 3 Themes. (shit!) One for The Combine as a whole and one for each Arm. I strongly suggest you listen to each song end to end.

My selections come down to this;

Combine Main Theme:

Other 5. Battle Theme 2
Epic 6. Revelations (possible Scholarly Arm song, too)
Orchestra 4. Company of Heroes


Scholarly Arm Theme

Other 6. Battle Theme 3
Orchestra 5. Spectre Induction


Militant Arm Theme

Orchestral 3: The Old Republic
Other 4. Battle Theme 1


As a side note, I would like to say that I automatically reject ANY song with lyrics that aren't justified. If you like the tune, find the instrumental.

No comments:

Post a Comment