Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fanfic Uploadies!

I would like to take this opportunity to bring news of a historical event. And to wave my ego in your faces a bit more, that too.

I made the first Stellar Dawn non-developer uploaded fiction onto fanfiction.net.



A very short series and a short story.

Most of my existing stories are found here, but fanfiction.net has far fewer restrictions such as censorship and post size, so I will be posting all future Stellar Dawn fanfics to fanfiction.net. I may or may not upload more of the pieces from that thread to fanfiction.net.

I'm still getting comfortable with the format for fanfiction.net, so future uploads will be more organised and of a higher quality, as these 2 uploads were meant for the Stellar Dawn forums, hence their small size.

No comments:

Post a Comment